As most of you recognize, I simply had child #6! (Wow, that also feels bizarre to say…). Simply earlier than McEwan was born, I filmed a much-requested video exhibiting how I’ve managed to decorate myself in a cute, snug means by way of SIX pregnancies (yeah, that also feels bizarre to say too…) WITHOUT having to purchase a whole maternity wardrobe. Sure, you learn that proper. As we speak I am sharing my finest ideas for the way to costume your bump WITHOUT having to purchase maternity garments! Properly, with out having to purchase many maternity garments, that’s. I do suggest shopping for only one factor, however nonetheless, that is fairly good, proper?
I will maintain it quick and candy and get proper to it. Take a look at the video HERE or click on and watch under:
So there you could have it! A great deal of ideas for dressing that cute (however sophisticated, at instances) child bump (and all of the lumps and bumps that comes with it…) with out having to put money into a complete new wardrobe.
Truthfully, after 6 children, the garments I present within the video are principally my go-to types ALL the time – pregnant, post-partum, or not.
Whereas I am at it, listed here are some bonus ideas!
Dressing your bump is one factor, however listed here are a number of further ideas for dressing your physique AFTER having the newborn (particularly when nursing!)
- Keep away from tight-fitting garments and clothes. It takes a number of months, and even years, in your physique to shift again to regular. EVERYTHING is a large number, so give your self a while earlier than hugging these curves.
- Discover garments with buttons or zippers within the entrance, for simple entry to “the women” when nursing.
- Keep away from one-piece gadgets like jumpers, rompers, and clothes, except they zip or button within the entrance. In any other case you will need to take away the complete piece of clothes when it comes time to nurse. Hey HASSLE! (IE: as a substitute of a costume, put on a skirt and high. As a substitute of a romper, put on high-waist pants and a tucked in shirt.)
- Excessive-waist is KING! Denims, skirts, shorts, even sweat pants. Keep away from low-rise, go as high-waisted as potential, and it’ll clean out your center properly.
- Keep away from bras with any form of beneath wire. The extra snug, the higher! I do not even purchase nursing bras. I simply put on a delicate sports activities bra with somewhat padding for assist, and slender straps like actual bras have.
There you go! Hopefully that helps.
(Visited 1,680 instances, 22 visits in the present day)