As you learn in my first submit, we had a household of 5 over for dinner on Sunday…on a whim…with out having gone grocery procuring in any respect that week. Probably a BAD concept, but it surely turned out wonderful! It compelled me to get inventive and search my pantry, fridge, and freezer for components I had on-hand, to feed four adults, 2 teenagers, 1 tween, and four little children a full-blown, home made ham dinner! It turned out wonderful. I made Brown Sugar Gradual Cooker Ham, roasted carrots & mashed candy potatoes, Straightforward Tacky Scalloped Potatoes, a Chocolate Bundt Cake with caramel drizzle, and Strawberry Spinach Salad with home made Honey Poppy Seed Dressing! Sure, you learn that proper. (And I do not even prefer to prepare dinner!)
Click on any of the opposite recipes above to get particulars on them, however for now I am right here to share the my no-fail, scrumptious, easy-peasy crowd-pleasing Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe with you! Let’s get on with it!
Get the printable recipe by clicking right here, or I listed all of it out for you under:
- Contemporary child spinach
- Contemporary strawberries, hulled and sliced in half (can use or add some other children of berries as effectively – blackberries, blueberries and raspberries are all delish!)
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded, chunked, balled, nonetheless you prefer it! Feta cheese and parmesan cheese can be good)
- Dressing (recipe under)
- Sugared almonds – non-compulsory (recipe under)
Eyeball all of the salad components in response to your required style! It is a salad, do not stress! Prime with almonds, and serve dressing on the facet.
* * * * *
- ½ cup sliced uncooked almonds
- 1T butter
- 2-3T granulated sugar
Soften butter over medium-low warmth, add almonds and sugar. Sauté till sugar has melted and every little thing has integrated, however watch rigorously so they do not burn! Cool on parchment paper then add to salad.
* * * * *
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp onion, finely grated – non-compulsory (I used just a few shakes of dried onion, or you may omit this altogether)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
Combine all components, besides oil and poppy seeds, in a blender. Regularly add oil and poppy seeds and proceed mixing. Serve with salad. Refrigerate remaining dressing for later use. Retains three weeks.
Once more, see any of the opposite recipes right here:
Take pleasure in!
(Visited 977 instances, 1 visits immediately)